Date:      Thu, 9 Apr 1998 23:50:02 -0400
From:      Mark Mayo <mark@vmunix.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Where is the FreeBSD Mozilla CVS server?

On Thu, Apr 09, 1998 at 08:36:16PM -0700, Amancio Hasty wrote:

> I thought we had a volunteer?
>
> If it is not up tonite then lets get going !!

Indeed. Time is very critical here - we need to be able to push the
"FreeBSD provides world-wide mirroring and source code revision
architecture for Mozilla.org"  PR headlines.

Get this up right away, spam the news group at mozilla.org, and send
out PRs to news.com, infoworld.com, etc, etc..

-Mark

P.S If someone needs help in writing the news release, I'm available.
I can also provide a CVS server, but that's not the point here. Being
able to show that the FreeBSD CVS system provided instant world-wide
mirroring in X countries is an important component of the PR..

 Mark Mayo		  				mark@vmunix.com
 RingZero Comp.  	  		    http://www.vmunix.com/mark

	 finger mark@vmunix.com for my PGP key and GCS code