Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 2000 14:41:36 -0500
From:      Matt Heckaman <matt@ARPA.MAIL.NET>
To:        bwoods2@uswest.net
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: sshd in current....no config files in /etc/ssh

That is what mergemaster does, it places everything you could ever need in
a temporary root, diffs it against /etc, merges anything existing, tells
you if there is a file that you do not have, you answer 'i' and it installs
the default file.

Despite the name, mergemaster is not only for merging, it's about the most
handy tool I've ever come across for make worlds, makes updating configs a
very easy task indeed. Doug definately deserves a few hundred pats on the
back for that program.

Matt
--
Matt Heckaman [matt@arpa.mail.net|matt@relic.net] [Please do not send me]