Date:      Mon, 26 Nov 2007 09:30:16 -0500
From:      DAve <dave.list@pixelhammer.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: who wrote this

Boris Samorodov wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 15:23:56 -0600 eBoundHost: Artur wrote:
>
>> All I have to say is WTF is wrong with whomever wrote this page.
>> http://www.freebsd.org/internal/fortunes.html
>> ======================
>> ======================
>> Ok I understand that some moron wrote it, but why has nobody removed
>> this garbage?
>
> Hm, I'm astonished. I've never seen that page before...
>
> English is not my native language and I may not understand all nuances
> though. Does that phrase mean "Hitler quotes are not usually be
> declared 'offensive'"? For me that means that there some (and very
> little) his quotes that should be treated as 'offensive'.
>

> WBR

I read the page as instruction to be attentive to content *and* context.
The who matters little in comparison to the what. Fascinating to me that
things like the logo and that page can generate so much list mail.

DAve

--
I've been asking Google for a Veteran's Day logo since 2000,
maybe 1999. I was told they finally did a Veteran's Day logo,

Sad, very sad. Maybe the Chinese Government didn't like it?