Date:      Mon, 15 Jul 2002 07:40:56 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        "Houston Jones" <jonesandbonner@worldnet.att.net>
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: gnomeprint-0.34

> From: "Houston Jones" <jonesandbonner@worldnet.att.net>
> Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 22:09:08 -0400
> Sender: owner-freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
>
> this is listed ad do not exist also ImageMagick
> for the 4.5 realease is incomplete as an error say earily end of file

gnomeprint-0.34 is out of date. The current version is 0.36. I suspect
that the 0.34 has been pulled from the distribution sites and is no
longer available.

The ImageMagick issue has me confused. The current release is
5.4.7.1_1. Version 4.5 would be terribly old.

Sounds like you need to cvsup your ports tree and try again.

R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)