Date:      Fri, 12 Feb 1999 14:53:06 -0700
From:      Greg Skafte <skafte@worldgate.com>
To:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: /usr/games/fortune & Married with Children

Quoting Mark Ovens (marko@uk.radan.com)
On Subject: Re: /usr/games/fortune & Married with Children
Date: Thu, Feb 11, 1999 at 08:02:05AM +0000

> "Jason C. Wells" wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, Joey Garcia wrote:
> >
> > >Any other interesting fortune ideas?
> >
> > If God didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of
> > meat. -Homer J.
> >

> ...and in the same vein...
>
> Are you a vegetarian because you love animals, or because you hate
> plants?

	or

	Vegetables are what food eats.

Email: skafte@worldgate.com	  Voice: +403 413 1910	  Fax: +403 421 4929
   #575 Sun Life Place * 10123 99 Street * Edmonton, AB * Canada * T5J 3H1
When things can't get any worse, they simplify themselves by getting a whole
lot worse then complicated. A complete and utter disaster is the simplest
thing in the world; it's preventing one that's complex.       (Janet Morris)