Date:      Mon, 10 Apr 2017 17:01:37 +0800
From:      "joy liang" <joy.liangyingzi@gmail.com>
To:        <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ISO Certified Asian Language Vendor

Dear Partner

This is Joy from CCJK, I am reaching out to you and see if there is a
possibility of cooperation with your esteemed company.

CCJK is an ISO certified translation and localization provider specialized
in Asian languages for 16 years. With over 50 in-house translators, DTP
experts, and engineers, we have been cooperated with market leaders like
Apple, GE, Samsung both individually and in partnership with the largest
language service providers with consistent quality and competitive rates.

The services we are providing: Language translation, Website localization,
Software localization, Multilingual Desktop Publishing (DTP) ,Subtitling,
Voice over.

Following are some of the languages that we are most professional with.

Chinese/Japanese/Korean/Malay/Indonesian/Thai/Tagalog/Hindi/Urdu/Mongolian/A
rabic/

Persian/Hebrew/Hmong /etc.

Shall we connect?

Best regards