Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:34:01 +0100
From:      herbert langhans <herbert.raimund@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Is my hard ware sufficient?

Should be more then enough with the graphic card.

My desktop comp is an AMD Duron 1,2Ghz, 512MB ram and the graphic card has 32MB. X11 makes 1280x1024 in truecolor mode without much effort (is a good graphic card what is integrated in the mainboard, SIS-chip).

Can watch videos and dragging windows without delay and so on. So nothing to worry about..

Cheers
herbs