Date:      Wed, 27 Jan 1999 18:43:26 -0800 (PST)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@whistle.com>
To:        Robert Watson <robert@cyrus.watson.org>
Cc:        net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netgraph new version

Performance is very good.
on par with the performance of processing of ethernet frames.
We don't have exact comparisons because we don't have the same hardware
setup. The only person who could give you any idea would be John Hay
because he's run new and old code in the same setup, however I'd
be surprised if he could see any difference. in performance.
The amount of overhead code run for each node is relatively small.