Date:      Mon, 15 Oct 2001 05:24:40 -0600
From:      Joe <rootman22@home.com>
To:        cjclark@alum.mit.edu, "Crist J. Clark" <cristjc@earthlink.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   It's fixed! (was: PKG_DELETE Saying "package not installed"...HELP)

Thanks for responding.

>   # pkg_delete /var/db/pkg/<packge_name>

This doesn't work.  bbpager isn't listed.

>You can try to figure out what files are installed by the
> package and remove them by hand.

OK, I looked at /usr/ports/x11-wm/bbpager/pkg-plist
to find out what files were installed and then deleted
them.  After that, I went to http://portal.alug.org/blackbox/ ,
downloaded and installed the 0.3.0 version of bbpager.

Now, when I do $bbpager -v
I see bbpager version 0.3.0

Thanks for your help.  It looks like this fixed the problem.

Joe