Date:      Sat, 7 Feb 2004 10:46:35 -0800
From:      "Alex Teslik" <alex@acatysmoof.com>
To:        "list-freebsd-questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: 3Com USRobotics 5699B 56k fax modem install

Arg!

This is indeed a winmodem according to the USRobotics website. I knew to avoid
those like the plague, but since the modem cost twice as much as all the other
modems and it didn't say winmodem anywhere on the box I figured it was safe. I
thought USR was reputable. This sucks. I feel duped. Off to the store to
replace this....

Thanks,
Alex