Date:      Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:23:31 -0400
From:      "Lord Raiden" <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   The mouse and KDE

Hi all.  Ok, ran into a really weird issue with my machine today.  When
I click my center scroll wheel it will paste anything that I have stored
in the clipboard right into the browser, kedit, console, or whatever I
happen to have my mouse pointed pointed at.  This even happens sometimes
when I'm using the scroll wheel to scroll through pages.  I'll go and
accidentily click the wheel instead of just rolling it.

Anyone know how to keep the scrolling ability on the mouse without
having it paste something each time the scroll wheel is clicked?  Any
help on this would be welcome.  I've looked at my control panel in KDE
and I don't see anything there, and I don't see anything in the
clipboard util Kclippper, so I'm not sure where to look.