Date:      Sun, 20 Jul 2008 14:55:22 +0700
From:      OutBackDingo <outbackdingo@gmail.com>
To:        Mike Jeays <mike.jeays@rogers.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What price at the license of FreeBSD 7?

> How many Zimbabwe dollars, I wonder?  This seems to give the finest
> measurement for approximations to zero...

I think this is a bit uncalled for, it might have been in a candid
manner, but there are alot of locations in the world using FreeBSD
quite effectively where most people live on less then a dollar a day
Id also like to note your so called US dollar isnt fairing so well.
Pretty soon might it also be worth 0.00. I do think we should try not to
insult the ecomonics of other countries