Date:      Sat, 14 Jan 2017 11:35:39 -0500
From:      Paul Mather <paul@gromit.dlib.vt.edu>
To:        Klaus Kaisersberger <point-of-entry@outlook.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Failure to build FreeBSD 11.0 on Raspberry Pi 2 Model B

On Jan 14, 2017, at 9:53 AM, Klaus Kaisersberger =
<point-of-entry@outlook.com> wrote:

> Hello list-members,
>=20
>=20
>=20
> I have trouble building world based on svn-repo =
https://svn.freebsd.org/base/releng/11.0 on a Raspberry PI2 Model B, =
based on an up-to-date https://svn.freebsd.org/base/releng/11.0 in =
/usr/src.
>=20
> The build fails in fixunsdfsivfp (see below for the exact messages). =
The original image was created with crochet.
>=20
> Can FreeBSD 11.0 be built successfully on that device? If so, what did =
I miss?

I last successfully built FreeBSD/arm natively on a Raspberry Pi 2 Model =
B on 2017-01-08.  In my case, though, it was 11-STABLE (r311444), not =
11.0-RELEASE.  I haven't tried since then, but I am assuming it should =
still work.

Cheers,

Paul.=