Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 97 10:13:52 Pacific Standard Time
From:      "Sean J. Schluntz"  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
To:        Doug White  <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Help With Partition Naming & Setup.

> > Yah, I got that.  What I was wondering is if I got the label information
> > correct.  I listed out the drives with what I though they would be called
and
> > I was wondering if someone could tell me if I am right or wrong.
>
> Oh.  Well, I don't know anything about NT, so sorry I couldn't help you
> there.

The NT side I'm not worried about, I know how to handle that.  I'm wondering
on the FreeBSD side what it will think all of the drives and partitions etc
will be called.  In the list you will see a 500m FAT parition, I want to be
able to mount that in FBSD, but if I don't know what it's called then I can't
mount it.

-Sean
Sean J. Schluntz                                  <schluntz@pinpt.com>
Manager, Support Services                        ph. 408.997.6900 x222
PinPoint Software Corporation                    fx. 408.323.2300
6155 Almaden Expressway, Suite 100
San Jose, CA.  95120                             http://www.pinpt.com/

Local Time Sent: 01/16/97 10:13:53