Date:      Thu, 27 May 2010 13:38:23 +0100
From:      "Graeme Dargie" <arab@tangerine-army.co.uk>
To:        "Carl Chave" <carl@chave.us>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Media streaming

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Chave [mailto:carl@chave.us]=20
Sent: 27 May 2010 00:48
To: Graeme Dargie
Cc: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

Graeme,

No answer from me unfortunately, but, possibly mediatomb?

I had a question for you about ushare though - I use it to use it with
my SMCWAA-G media players and it came the closest to operating like I
wanted, BUT, I wasn't never able to stream audio to more than one
player at a time.  I never figured out if it was a ushare problem or
something else.

Are you able to stream to more than one device at a time?

I cant say I have ever tried, but I will give it a try and let you know.

Regards

Graeme