Date:      Mon, 13 Nov 2000 10:42:17 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Lanny Baron <lnb@FreeBSDsystems.COM>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, opentrax@email.com, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, freedom@FreedomTC.COM
Subject:   Re: accessing portal site

Lanny Baron wrote:

> Greg, what are you trying to do to me??? Are you trying to get people to
> hate me? I have spent almost 1 year trying to make business plans for
> Freedom Technologies Corporation, which exists, and sells FREEDOM
> SERVERS with FreeBSD installed.

No, he's just trying to get you to stop sending email that have the appearance
of collusion with the FreeBSD Project.  If you want to send a "heads up" to
a FreeBSD mailing list, use BCC so the person or company you're sending the
mail to will not misconstrue your message as coming from or being approved by
the FreeBSD Project or the Advocacy group.