Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:40:45 -0500
From:      parv <parv_fm@emailgroups.net>
To:        Tilman Linneweh <arved@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/43176: textproc/wordnet packaging fails due to missing lib/libtclwn1.so

in message <200210281502.g9SF27iI042747@freefall.freebsd.org>,
wrote Tilman Linneweh thusly...

> Synopsis: textproc/wordnet packaging fails due to missing lib/libtclwn1.so
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
> State-Changed-By: arved
> State-Changed-When: Mon Oct 28 06:58:50 PST 2002
> State-Changed-Why:
>
> I can't reproduce this one, and the packagebuildingcluster also
> doesn't complain.  Can you retry, and if this still occurs submit
> a typescript?

problem doesn't occur after recent cvsup, most probably due to the
symlink instruction...

  install -s -o root -g wheel -m 444     libtclwn1.so.7
  /usr2/local/lib
  ln -fs libtclwn1.so.7 /usr2/local/lib/libtclwn1.so
  ===> man
  install -o root -g wheel -m 444 wnb.1.gz  /usr2/local/man/man1

...this pr can be closed.

  - parv