Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2000 10:45:39 +0100
From:      Bjarne Blichfeldt <bbl@dk.damgaard.com>
To:        freebsd-alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Which cvs tagname ?

I am using a pws500 and upgraded to FreeBSD-4 (using cvs) about a month =
ago.
Until recently, I was quite happy with everything, but after I =
recompiled
kde and X, the X-server dumps once or twice a day.
Furthermore I see a lot of unaligned access from the X-server and kwm.

So, I asume I need to upgrade the whole story, but to what ?=20
I just tried to cvsup' using tag=3D.  but that was not able to make
buildworld.
It failed sbin/vinum/list.c B_READ undeclared.

I would like to stay almost current, but not so current that my system
doesn't work ;-) I am using this machine as workstation at work, =
meaning
that
not too much downtime is acceptable.

Which cvs tagname would be sensible to use ?

Thanks
Bjarne Blichfeldt

Damgaard Development A/S
Bregner=F8dvej 133 - DK 3460 Birker=F8d