Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 10:10:15 +0300
From:      Alex Kapranoff <kappa@antar.bryansk.ru>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Absolute paths in PLIST

On Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 11:47:46AM -0800, David O'Brien wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 23, 2000 at 02:06:16PM +0300, Alex Kapranoff wrote:
> > It installs a file under /etc.
>
> Are you sure it is /etc and not /compat/linux/etc/ ?

  Yes I am, and that's my fault really. The port uses shell install
script taken from within the distfile which has '/bin/sh' shebang
instead of '/compat/linux/bin/sh'.

  And as far as I successfully use the application, I suppose it just
installs something in /etc and does not use it while running.

  I'm working on improving the port. Thanks for the hint.

--
Alex Kapranoff,
+7(0832)791845