Date:      Thu, 14 Feb 2013 18:29:55 +0100
From:      Heino Tiedemann <rotkaps_spam_trap@gmx.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Switch from portupgrade to portmaster - looking for '--keep-going'

Chris Rees <utisoft@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 13 Feb 2013 18:18, "Heino Tiedemann" <rotkaps_spam_trap@gmx.de> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> luky using portmater now - but I am searching for any flag that was
>> called --keep-going in portupgrade:
>>
>> ,----
>> |      --keep-going         Force the upgrade of a package even if some
> of the
>> |                           requisite packages have failed to upgrade in
>> |                           advance.
>> `----
>>

>> Is there something like this in portupgrade?
>
> I'm afraid not.  The author of portmaster considered that it wouldn't be
> safe, since the code couldn't guess at the reason for failure.

Yes - but.. :)

It is anoying that the complete show stops then.

Actual my audio/clementine-player is always failing, and everything
stops.

I do not know that clementine-player is failing, so it could be nice
just do a portmater -a to see what compiles and whht not..

And after all just a summary thet tells mee the failures..

Heino