Date:      Thu, 20 May 2004 17:12:06 -0600
From:      Robin Schoonover <end@endif.cjb.net>
To:        Christopher Nehren <apeiron@comcast.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: heanet.dl.sf.net slowness

On Thu, 20 May 2004 18:49:56 -0400, Christopher Nehren wrote:

> Think we can change the first MASTER_SITE_SOURCEFORGE site to
> something that yields > 10 kB/s? I really don't like having to redefine
> it in my /etc/make.conf. Thanks in advance.

This is just a workaround of actually changing MASTER_SITE_SOURCEFORGE,
but...

If you set RANDOMIZE_MASTER_SITES in make.conf or on the make command
line (such as make fetch RANDOMIZE_MASTER_SITES=yes), that should
randomize which master site you use.

--
Robin Schoonover (aka End)
# Viewer: "What do you do if you die before finishing the full B5