Date:      Thu, 5 Sep 1996 08:31:01 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Ola Persson <smurfen@angelica.campus.luth.se>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Congrats!

> Warner Losh stands accused of saying:
> > I think it would be easy to implement, but I'm heading off to New
> > Mexico Friday for my Wedding and won't be back for about two weeks.
> >
> > Comments?

Congratulations! I used to live in New Mexico, lovely state.... Have a
great time..

/Ola

Ola Persson
Porsogarden 8:81             Phone: +46 (0)920 - 151 21
977 54 Lulea                 WWW: http://www.ludd.luth.se/users/smurfen
SWEDEN

---
        "The number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more
         expected."
             -- <UNIX Programmer's Manual>, 2nd Ed., June 1972