Date:      Tue, 08 Sep 1998 13:21:02 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
Cc:        oppermann@pipeline.ch (Andre Oppermann), ben@rosengart.com, mike@smith.net.au, doconnor@gsoft.com.au, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: 6 days to C-DAY

> > The only problem I can see is the new US copyright law; it's no longer
> > allowed to have/produce/sell technologie that enables you copy/analyse/
> > modify copyrighted work.
>
> Utter bilge.

Ummm.  What the hell is this doing in -current?  Terry is old enough
to know better, and I don't accept for a minute the "everyone else was
doing it" or "I didn't start it" argument since that doesn't make one
darn bit of difference when it comes to continuing a clearly
inappropriate thread on a mailing list.  Moved to -chat.  KEEP it
there, dammit!

- Jordan