Date:      Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:17:22 -0600
From:      Will Andrews <will@csociety.org>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@chuckr.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: complaint

--UTZ8bGhNySVQ9LYl

On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 04:56:17PM -0500, Chuck Robey wrote:
> In the past, I have occaisonally volunteered to do a category, but 8000

I guess that means you haven't looked at how many ports there are
for two years or so...  :)

Unfortunately, it's nontrivial to invert the current approach,
i.e. two conflicting kdelibs ports... and have a separate "enable
cups for kde" port.  You're welcome to provide a fix for that, as
long as your method appears to scale through upgrades.

Also, one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Regards,
--=20
wca

--UTZ8bGhNySVQ9LYl