Date:      Mon, 11 Feb 2002 21:21:50 +0200
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Please stop work in FreeBSD/GNOME pages [Fwd: Please add the  following files into the www repo]

Ok, the work was moved to the FreeBSD repo and the pages should be
available to the world soon. Thanks to Joe, John and Anders for your
help - it was really amazing to work with such a prominent people and
I hope that our fruitful co-operation would confinue as what was done
is only beginning and there are still plenty of things to do.

Please note, that during the importing cvs people had to map id's of
all developers into sobomax, because otherwise cvs logs would be
misleading at least (for example FreeBSD project already has developer
with the id `anders'), therefore don't suspect any conspiracy here.

Thanks!

-Maxim