Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 2000 23:10:05 +1200
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        SADA Kenji <sada@bsdclub.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, sada@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: INDEX and ports not in the index

On 10 Aug 2000, at 16:12, SADA Kenji wrote:

> In article <vqcbsz2ot2j.fsf@silvia.hip.berkeley.edu>
> asami@freebsd.org writes:
>
> >>  * ripit-dagrab 1.8 audio  (Monday, Aug 7 19:24)
> >>  * ripit-cdda2wav 1.8 audio  (Monday, Aug 7 19:24)
> >>
> >> I'm not sure where those timestamps come from.  They were repository
> >> copied a couple of weeks ago from ripit and haven't been changed since.
> >> (Sada-san? :)
>
> I'll remove them soon as I follow-up'ed to the PRs.

FWIW: I've removed them from FreshPorts.  I'll have to come up with
some sort of checking or moderation method for my "/usr/ports walk"
script.  Thanks for helping me sort that out.

Getting ports added into FreshPorts doesn't seem to be a problem.
They always come through in cvs-all.  Occasionally though, a port is
deleted and that doesn't come through cvs-all.  See another recent
thread titled "korean/ftghostscript55 removal" in ports.

thanks for your help.
--
Dan Langille  [I'm looking for more work]
The FreeBSD Diary - http://www.freebsddiary.org/