Date:      Thu, 04 Apr 2002 11:11:40 -0600
From:      Chip Morton <tech_info@threespace.com>
To:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Anti-Unix Site Runs Unix

But at 10:16 PM 4/3/2002, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
>I don't care if I'm using Microsoft or not.  It
>doesn't bother me to use Microsoft software.

Hmmm...sounds like a little self-contradiction there.

Frankly, I don't know why you would put up with the whole activation thing
if it bothers you that much.  With just a little more effort, you probably
could have gotten a blank system and slapped Windows 2000 on it.  That
would give you comparable stability and compatibility while lacking just a
few minor niceties.

<< Chip Morton >>