Date:      Fri, 3 Dec 1999 16:35:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        Mike Smith <msmith@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Kenneth Culver <culverk@culverk.student.umd.edu>, freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: VMware, one last question

Oh, OK, I thought that they were the only thing that was still working.I
guess I missread the webpage.

| Kenneth Culver	      | FreeBSD: The best OS around.    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: AgRSkaterq	                |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.		      | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|