Date:      Sat, 5 Aug 1995 21:14:00 -0600 (CDT)
From:      serges@umr.edu
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Time to get serious

Thanks to all have responded to my cry for help.

It appears that everyone seems to be using some form of the
Adaptec 1542 SCSI host adaptor in combination with a SCSI tape drive.
My question is this: Is anyone using the 1542 along with IDE
harddrives? This is the configuration that I would use, and I have
a feeling that FreeBSD wont like me making use of both subsystems
at the same time. Any experiences with this?

Serge.