Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:49:46 -0700
From:      chip.wiegand@simrad.com
To:        "freebsd -" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   can't find certain doc

I thought I saw a doc called something like 'what to do if your hard drive
gets full'. I checked the docs
the freebsd.org and couldn't find anything like that. Is there a doc out
there some place that tells me
what to do when the root partition fills up, for no apparent reason? This
machine is strictly a web
backup box and rarely is used for anything else, yet the root partition is
at 104%.
Regards,
--
Chip Wiegand
Computer Services

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home."
     --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment
Corporation, 1977
 (They why do I have 9? Somebody help me!)