Date:      02 Jul 2002 17:17:05 -0400
From:      Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        Wesley Morgan <morganw@chemikals.org>, iedowse@maths.tcd.ie, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KSE status report

On Tue, 2002-07-02 at 16:07, Julian Elischer wrote:
> ok, so you are saying that GNOME stuff works fine?
> What do yuo have running and is there still anything that does the wrong
> thing?

I just did an update of -CURRENT about 4 hours ago, and everything in
GNOME works fine except nautilus.  Nautilus hangs indefinitely taking up
almost all of the CPU.  Once it's killed, other GNOME apps respond
again.  This is -CURRENT kernel+world minus your recent queue.h commit.

I can get a back trace if you'd like.

Joe