Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:11:59 -0500
From:      Sergio Tam <tam.sergio@gmail.com>
To:        Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@icsmx.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [OT] Was: Disabling DNS

2010/4/20 Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@icsmx.com>:
> Hello all.
>
> My English is not perfect at all since it is not my native language. With
> that in mind.... I read the comments about the dummy word, interpreted as a
> basic task, simple task.... In th eeffort of learning... can you explain why
> you considered the comments unfriendly and non-professional?

dummy= idiot stupid retard moron dumb dumbass fool loser jerk jackass
asshole dork imbecile ass dunce slow tard ignorant silly dolt lame
retarded hyphy douchebag simpleton slut cretin bitch crazy dickhead
gay dipshit douche fag fucktard ignoramus dumbo dimwit dope dodo
blockhead doofus dumbbell dunderhead tool nitwit dullard foolish fat
annoying