Date:      Sun, 4 Jan 1998 11:29:20 -0700 (MST)
From:      Atipa <freebsd@atipa.com>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Gack, again! 3DFX cards.

I heard people complaining about the performance of the Voodoo Rush. I'd
return that card and get a Moster or somesuch, since you are using the
2nd slot anyhow. You'd also save some money.

Then you could remain true to FreeBSD :)

Once Bill Gates has FreeBSD on his PC I'll forgive you for having win95 on
yours!

Kevin