Date:      Wed, 7 Aug 1996 17:22:07 +1000 (GMT+1000)
From:      Steve Gibson <steve@aries.interspace.com.au>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   auth.h for Kerberos

I've found a diff to patch ftpd to use Kerberos for authentication,
however it uses an include file called auth.h It also uses a struct
called 'authorization' which is, I assume as I can't find it in any other
include file, in this auth.h
Does this beast exist for FreeBSD, or can an auth.h from, say, an Ultrix
or some other box do the trick?

PS the patch is at

http://rel.semi.harris.com/ftp/ftp/pub/unixtools/sources/ftpd-kerb-patch

Thankyou

                      Interspace Australia Pty Ltd
                   Steve Gibson - System Administrator
                       <steve@interspace.com.au>

             8 Boyd Street, West Melbourne, Australia 3003
                Ph +61 3 9329 9066   Fax +61 3 9329 1388