Date:      Fri, 27 Mar 2015 00:22:12 +0800
From:      "Jorge Kiong" <j.kiong@gmail.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Thu 3/26/15

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

Sir,
I am the Head of Finance at Finance One Hong Kong Limited, a leading f=
inancial and asset Management Company here in Hong Kong.
I am in control of funds from a consortium of Private Investors  for l=
ong term investments.

If you are in need of funds to expand existing businesses or to start =
up a new project, then look no further as we would be more than deligh=
ted to work with you.
We are driven by a project's credibility to yield investment returns a=
nd should we ascertain your project as such, we will engage our funds =
at guaranteed 3% Fixed Interest Rate per annum but strictly in form of=
 Loans.
Regards,
Jorge Kiong
Finance One Hong Kong Limited