Date:      01 Dec 2001 22:49:40 +0000
From:      Wayne Pascoe <freebsd@molemanarmy.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Project Announcement - Spacewatcher

Hi all,

I'm not really sure if this is the right place to post things like
this, but I hope this will be of use to someone.

I have just released spacewatcher 1.0.0. This is a program that
monitors used space, and by extension available space on filesystems
and notifies a designated contact if used space exceeds predefined
thresholds.

The project can be downloaded from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/spacewatcher

At the moment it only runs on FreeBSD and Darwin (Mac OSX.1). I am
working on OpenBSD and NetBSD as well as Linux and Solaris (down the
line).

Right now, any feedback that anyone has would be most welcome. I've
tested building and running this on about 4 FreeBSD machines and 1 Mac
so far. I could use any bug reports, suggestions for improvements or
just general code critique.

Sorry to have disturbed. We now return you to your regular
programming.

--
- Wayne Pascoe
freebsd@molemanarmy.com          |