Date:      Thu, 15 Apr 1999 16:09:59 +0000
From:      Adam Nealis <adamn@csl.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Talentsoft Web+4/Web+Shop on 2.2-STABLE anyone?

Hi,

As I'm far too harrassed to do this myself, I am looking for
a web-based catalogue-cum-shopping cart that runs on 'BSD
2.2-STABLE and/or 3.1 that doesn't cost the earth or is even
free.

It doesn't have to be bulletproof, but the immediate needs
are that it can handle fairly dumb users putting in product
info', etc.

So far I've just spent a few hours with Talentsoft's Web+ 4
Eval/Web+Shop for 'BSD and I was not impressed - the INSTALL
script doesn't work for a start (it does now, having hacked
it). I also had to put in a Linux .so that the webplus
server couldn't find either <sigh>. Still doesn't sem to be
working...

I have a list of a few more cart things that I will try, but
in the meantime, do any of you have any tails to tell,
either about Talentsoft, or anything else?

TIA,
Adam.