Date:      Tue, 21 Nov 2000 12:06:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      Kenneth Wayne Culver <culverk@wam.umd.edu>
To:        "Ricardo A.Falasca" <ricardo@escalena.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3Com Megahertz PC-Card (CardBus)

FreeBSD 4.x doesn't support cardbus yet. FreeBSD -CURRENT has it but I
wouldn't reccomend using -CURRENT right now.

| Kenneth Culver              | FreeBSD: The best NT upgrade    |
| Unix Systems Administrator  | ICQ #: 24767726                 |
| and student at The          | AIM: muythaibxr                 |
| The University of Maryland, | Website: (Under Construction)   |
| College Park.	              | http://www.wam.umd.edu/~culverk/|