Date:      Fri, 02 Nov 2012 17:52:32 +0100
From:      Wolfgang Riegler <wolfgang@riegler.homeip.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: poudriere amassing fetch errors

Hi,

unfortunately I have the same problem. A lot of fetch and checksum erro=
rs. I have set RESOLV_CONF=3D/etc/resolv.conf in /usr/local/etc/poudrie=
re.conf, resolv.conf is copied to the poudriere jail and manual fetchin=
g of the ports is working.
On every run of poudriere bulk different ports are failing due to fetch=
 or checksum errors. Sometimes no file is fetched, sometimes a small on=
e and then I get a checksum failure, sometimes the file is about two ti=
mes bigger and I get a checksum failure, too.

Normal make install clean is running fine on that machine.

I'm using FreeBSD 9.1-rc2 and poudriere 2.2 (2.1. had the same issue)

I have some other problems as well:
- poudriere bulk doesn't exit; after building all pkgs it sleeps foreve=
- I have two errors several times, but I don't know to which ports they=
 belong:
=09perl: not found
=09"Makefile", line 86: warning: "/bin/sh -c 'case `perl --version` in =
*freebsd-thread*) echo yes ;; esac'" returned non-zero status
=09and
=09/usr/local/bin/apr-1-config: not found
=09"Makefile.common", line 115: warning: "/usr/local/bin/apr-1-config -=
-includedir" returned non-zero status

Could anybody help me?

Thanks

Wolfgang