Date:      Fri, 11 Jun 2004 01:11:07 -0500
From:      Chris Coleman <chrisc@daemonnews.org>
To:        announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   [FreeBSD-Announce] FreeBSD 4.10 CDs and T-Shirt

BSD Mall is pleased to announce the availability of FreeBSD 4.Ten CD
sets.
This set marks a small change in our traditional 4 CD set and
packaging.  We have chosen to include 2 CDs and a DVD in single-sized
DVD case.

You can find out more details or purchase your copy at
http://www.bsdmall.com/fbsd4ten.html

Also shipping today are the FreeBSD 4:10 T-Shirts.  The design is based
on the popular FreeBSD hackers discussions on bikesheds.

You can find out more details and purchase one at
http://www.bsdmall.com/fourten.html

Thanks from the BSD Mall and Daemon News Teams.

Chris Coleman			Editor in Chief
Daemon News			http://www.daemonnews.org
BSD Mall				http://www.bsdmall.com
Print Magazine			http://magazine.daemonnews.org