Date:      Sat, 26 Mar 2011 18:09:55 +0200
From:      Ilias-Dimitrios Vrachnis <vrachil@gmail.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   [SoC] Jails management webui

Hello,

my name is Ilias, and I am a student from Greece.
I wanted to propose an idea for this year's summer of code,
but I am not sure how useful it actually is for others.

I would like to create a webui to manage the jails on a system.
The only other alternative I could find at the moment is
a webmin plugin. The thing is that webmin is a fairly generic tool
that can do a lot of things. My idea was to create a django-based
application designed specifically for jail management and deployment.

Does this functionality actually appeal to people?
Is it feasible as a SoC project?

Regards,
Ilias