Date:      Sun, 18 Sep 2005 11:48:03 +0000
From:      Marcin Jessa <lists@yazzy.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        Christian Laursen <xi@borderworlds.dk>
Subject:   Re: iwi lockup problem on 6.0-BETA4

Hi.

This happened to me as well.
After update from a couple of days back (6.0-BETA4) it seems to be working fine.
And it does not constantly disconnect from my AP as it used to before.
Trying to make it connect back made my laptop reboot. Now I can even reconnect changing SSID's or after I lost contact with the AP.
Give it a try and let me know.

Cheers,
Marcin