Date:      Sun, 01 Jun 1997 22:26:06 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Bruce Evans <bde@zeta.org.au>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: processes hanging in getblk for shutdown on nfs client

I see this too, but also in RELENG_2_2; I haven't been able to simply
reboot either of my 2.2.2+ machines for some time now, being NFS
clients (which mutually mount one another using AMD).  They always
hang up trying to unmount the NFS volumes and force my application of
the old reset button.

					Jordan