Date:      Thu, 12 Nov 1998 15:00:09 +1030 (CST)
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PCI interrupts

Hi,
We make a custom data acquisition PCI card, and we are experiencing some
problems :)

I am wondering if anyone could tell me how FreeBSD would handle having the PCI
interrupt line continually asserted after calling the interrupt handler for the
device in question. ie would the interrupt routine keep getting called? or
would it only get called once?

This probably intersects with PCI specifics as well, so I'll mail the PCI
mailing list too..

Any help gratefully received.. I could probably send you some real Australian
beer if you want =)

---
are so many of them to choose from."
  -- Andrew Tanenbaum