Date:      Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:38:24 +0000
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   @188498: u3g works, Xorg does not

I just tried @188498 on my laptop.

The good news is that with USB2 my 3G modem works.

The bad news is that Xorg does not, it takes no mouse or keyboard
input.

Interestingly, changing to a different VTY with CTRL-ALT-Fx works.

VTY switches use SIGUSR1 as far as I remember.

That could indicate that recent tty/syscons changes are to blame
and that Xorg is simply not getting the events it is waiting for.