Date:      Mon, 14 Oct 2002 21:08:20 +0000
From:      "Clark C. Evans" <cce@clarkevans.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   yaml port

I'd like to put together a port for YAML (http://yaml.org) and
was wondering if textproc/yaml is acceptable.   It'd contain
a python, perl and ruby binding.   I've read the ports documentation,
and was interested in how I could auto-detect if perl, python, and/or
ruby is installed so that the proper modules are put in place.  Is
it possible to download more than one package with one port?  Or,
should this be three separate ports?  yaml-python, yaml-ruby, etc.

Best,

Clark