Date:      Mon, 6 Nov 2000 11:41:50 -0800
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
Cc:        alpha@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Status of -CURRENT on PC164?

On Mon, Nov 06, 2000 at 08:08:59AM -0800, Matthew Jacob wrote:
> It's not John's problem to get people to help- John's done the right
> thing within the constraints of the initial design that Doug left in
> place.

Ok, then which FreeBSD developer that took responsibility for this code
hasn't been looking into the issue?  AFAIK those that have been working
on this code don't know what is going on with the PC164.  I do know there
are some debugging macros, etc. that one can run that may help give some
idea what is going on.  A nice "request for output" email with a few
instructions of how to get the debug info wouldn't hurt IMHO.

--
-- David  (obrien@FreeBSD.org)
          GNU is Not Unix / Linux Is Not UniX