Date:      Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:57:50 -0300 (EST)
From:      Joao Paulo Campello <john@netpe.com.br>
To:        Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@cup.hp.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   JDK1.2.2 (Java2) for FreeBSD

Hi pals,

	I wish to thank all people that helped me on my Java Journey and
co-related things. :)))) Special thanks to Marcel.

Just one more help asking: Is there anybody in this list who knows how to
install Java Development Environment known as JDK1.2.2 or Java2 in a
FreeBSD 3.x or 4.x system?

My problem is really in handling open sockets. Cause JDK1.2.2 simple locks
out when trying to access an allocated open socket.

Thnx again,

Cheers,

Joao Paulo Campello.