Date:      Mon, 11 Sep 2000 01:30:27 +1000
From:      Arseny Slobodjuck <ampy@crosswinds.net>
To:        Gene Harris <zeus@tetronsoftware.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: using small console font

Hello Gene,

Actually I tried to change "resolution" from midnight commander command
line and system didn't allow me to do it. When I do it from simple csh
it works. Besides, I gave wrong args to vidcontrol (confused '-i mode'
option). Now fully satisfied. So, that's resume:

Q: How do I change console font size to view more information at once,
more text in vi, more files after ls ?

A: Try type 'vidcontrol 80x43' on shell prompt.

--
Best regards,