Date:      Sat, 4 Mar 1995 02:07:04 +0900
From:      hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp (HOSOKAWA Tatsumi)
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: "Giant Step" GIF test version

In article <199503021816.DAA16227@nanbu.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp>
hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.JP writes:

>> The first test version of "Giant Step" GIF is now available (I've

Thank you for too many comments on this image.  I'll update it this
weekend.

The tools for drawing this picture:

	Hardware:	PowerMacintosh 8100/80AV (not PC, sorry!)
	Rendering:	KPT Bryce 1.0
	Modeling:	Adobe Photoshop 2.5
			Kai's Power Tools 2.1
	Layout:		Adobe Photoshop 2.5

Unfortunately, Macintosh still have a great advantage on design works.
I don't want to use PC for design works.  Especially, I think KPT
Bryce and Kai's Power Tools are great software.

--
	HOSOKAWA, Tatsumi              E-mail: hosokawa@mt.cs.keio.ac.jp
	  WWW homepage: http://www.mt.cs.keio.ac.jp/person/hosokawa.html